- If I order today, when will I receive my order and can I expedite? Our lead-time is 7 business days, 10 to 14 business days during peak holiday shopping periods. Expedite production and shipping is arrange on a case by case basis and you will need to contact us before ordering to make arrangements. Request for expedition after ordering is not always possible and, if production on your order has started, you may not be eligible for a refund.
- Do you send proofs? Usually for simple designs this is not needed but we will send proofs on request and always for larger orders.
- For a custom order what type of files do you need?A vector file (SVG, PSD or CDR) is ideal with curves and no built in fonts. However if you only have a JPEG, PNG or PDF then we can usually work with that. Remember that for different technologies there will be no colour so for engraving everything will be converted to black and white.
- I want to use my own artwork or company logo, are there any setup charges? Generally speaking we do not charge a setup fee for supplied artwork which does not require a complicated re-rendering. You can upload artwork during the checkout process.
- Where can I find my tracking number? Log into your account, search the order number and you will find tracking. If you did not open an account with us, don’t worry, one was automatically created for you at checkout. Go to “My Account,” request a password change, check the emailed use at checkout and then simply follow the prompts to access your account.
- My tracking number reads “Delivered” but I didn’t receive the order or my order is lost or is being returned to sender. What to do? Mail couriers often leave parcels outside, with building management or with a neighbor, especially during busy holiday seasons. We advise you to first check these places. If the order appears lost or is being returned to sender or for any other questions regarding shipping status contact us for assistance.
- My order was cancelled and I received a full refund, why? Under rare circumstances we may not be able to produce your order in a timely manner. Variables such as stock availability, equipment maintenance, weather conditions and so on may render it impossible to produce your order. We reserve the right to cancel your order at anytime without prior notification. Refunds may take up to 48 hours to appear on your financial statements.
- My order has a strange smell or my hands come back with residue from handling my order. What is this? We work with natural materials, such as wood and leather. Some personalization techniques, like laser engraving, alters these materials’ outer layer, consequently a temporary and completely rectifiable smell or residue may be present. The order is not moldy, unfinished or damaged. Looked at another way, this is your order’s “new car” smell.
- Do you provide discounts for bulk orders? Yes, discounts are automatically applied at checkout. A scale of discounts is shown in each product page. For larger orders beyond this scale one of our creative consultant will discuss pricing once we have a good idea of your requirements.
- Do you have other packaging options? We have a variety of packaging options to choose from. Our wooden boxes are clear favorites but we can also create branded cardboard boxes or – for larger orders – custom shaped packaging crafted from metal or plastic.
Modifications, Returns and Cancellations
- I want to cancel my order. What to do? We start production on personalized orders within minutes of receiving payment, so you my not be eligible for a refund. The sooner you notify us with your order number and reasons for cancellation the better. Cancellation request are denied for orders already in production.
- I want to modify my order. What to do? Order modifications come in many forms. If your modification request involves non-personalization related changes, such as order quantity adjustment and change of shipping address, updating is simple. If your modification involves artwork change, i.e. change in initials, monograms, logos and so on, or product specification changes such as dimensions, materials, and colors, then change is not always possible and/or a change fee may apply. The sooner you notify us with your order number and reasons for modification the better. Some modification request me be denied for orders already in production.
- My order arrived damaged. Can it be remade or can I received a full or partial refund? Generally speaking, yes; however as our products are personalized, we handle each claim on a case by case basis.
- I received my order and I no longer need it or it does not meet my expectations. Can I return it for a full refund? No. We do not accept returns on personalized products. All of our products are personalized and customized for you and therefore cannot be restocked and resold.
- My personalization was done incorrectly or I’m not satisfied with the outcome. Can you remake or issue a full or partial refund? If we made an error, we will remake the order. You will need to contact us with photos and a detailed explanation. All other claims are handled on a case by case basis.
Bulk Business F.A.Q.
- We want to send a gift to all our clients but would like to add something to the box – is this possible? Yes, we can include brochures, marketing inserts, USBs, sweets or anything you like as long as it fits. Our creative consultants can discuss options with you.
- Do you have a minimum order quantity? Generally speaking, we do not have a minimum order quantity and you can order as many as you like.
- My client needs a sample before placing the bulk order, can you provide one? Generally speaking yes, we can provide pre-production samples. However, we may request a sample fee which will be refunded and deducted from the final purchase order.
- Do you ship from Houston, Texas,USA? We are an international business with production and shipping in North America, Europe and Asia. Your order may ship from any of these three regions.
- Do you handle the importing process? For US buyers, we assume during order confirmation that we will mange importation. If you desire to use your own customs broker let this be known early on.
- What are your payment terms? For purchase orders less than $7,500 USD we require 100% payment to start production. For larger orders, a Sales Representative will review options with you. For most orders, we accept all major credit cards, bank wires and company checks, with checks payable Teals Prairie & Co.
- A portion of my order arrived damaged. What to do? For large bulk orders 2% spoilage should be expected and, generally speaking, we ship more quantity than ordered to make up for this. You will need to count the damaged items, take photos of each (including photos of the external packaging) and submit this to your Sales Representative within 72 hours of receiving the order. We do not issue partial refunds on bulk order damaged during the shipping process. We will redo and ship the damaged items or issue a store credit.