Discover Our Brown Rustic Finish Wood Boxes
Work with Teals Prairie & Co. to create a special brown rustic finish wood box to hold your premium products. Our rustic pine wood boxes are the perfect way to give someone a special gift or showcase your company’s goods. With a streamlined production process and unlimited customization options we’re able to produce quality wood boxes in the quantity you need.
How are our brown rustic finish wood boxes manufactured?
First, each wood box is handcrafted from harvested wood. Next, it goes through a carbonization process. That’s what creates the warm and traditional rustic finish. Finally, it arrives on your doorstep, or that of your loved one as a holiday gift.
Normally, our wood boxes have no varnish or laminate. Instead, the pine wood goes through the carbonization process. This process creates custom made bespoke products. Plus, it allows the rich aroma of the carbonized wood to engulf the senses. Your loved one will enjoy the rich wood smell that’s similar to freshly roasted coffee beans.
Not familiar with carbonized wood? Carbonized wood begins as normal pine wood. It’s first scorched from exposure to heat at high temperatures. The scorching gives raw pine a marvelous rustic brown tone. No two boxes are the same because of natural temperature inconsistencies during the scorching process, which gives each box its individual character. Therefore, when you create rustic finish wood boxes with us you’re really creating a novelty item that’s like none other.
How can we personalize brown rustic finish wood boxes for your next event or product launch?
Personalizing carbonized boxes is challenging for uninitiated artisans. The distinctive wood grain doesn’t work with all graphics. In particular, very detailed illustrations can destroy the wood surface. Thus, if you want to use carbonized wood boxes for your next project then it’s important to work with those who understand the major and minor differences between each wood type.
Our brown rustic wood boxes are the natural choice for outdoor events like company retreats, family reunions, and lighthearted destination weddings. It’s best to personalize our rustic finish wood boxes with simple emblem logos where a significant portion of the box’s surface area is removed. That’s because the brown rustic wood box surface, which has been carbonized provides a nice contrast with the natural wood that sits underneath.
There are several complicated decisions to make while building a gift box, espeically when you factor in your corporate or event colors, your artwork, and the ultimate purpose of your wood boxes. But our skilled craftsman are committed to making the process of designing and purchasing custom wood boxes quick and stress-free.
If you would you like help selecting the perfect wood box finish and customization styles for your upcoming project, then get in touch with us. You can message us using the green chat button in the lower right corner to schedule a consultation today. Our live chat feature makes it simple to start working together so that we can build custom wood boxes that are a hit at your next event and with your customers.
Learn the methods, applications, and processes we use to personalize our brown rustic finish wood boxes
In this section you’ll find all the ways that we can personalize our wood boxes for you. After reviewing the methods, applications, and processes we use to create custom corporate wood boxes, you’ll find a list of the stock box sizes available now. Need a different wood box size or shape than our stock options? We can produce a prototype of exactly what you need after you contact us using the chat button below.
Which wood box should you select for your next project?
Everything from intricate designs to simple logos can be laser engraved on our wood boxes. When does it make sense to have your custom corporate wood boxes personalized with laser engraving? Here are some reasons why laser engraving may or may not be right for your upcoming project.
Strengths of Laser Engraving
- An affordable way to personalize a wood box with your branding and event information.
- Great when you have a clear, high-resolution file of your artwork which can be rendered on the box surface.
- Provides heirloom presentation quality and permanent marking on each wood box.
- Engraving is burned onto the wood, giving a nice aromatic smell to the box.
Weaknesses of Laser Engraving
- The engraving process lacks the ability for buyers to convey branding and event colors when used without other personalization methods.
- Your illustration needs to carry the design without the need for color.
- If you want to incorporate a theme with the design of a wood box, engraving should be combined with another option to make a viable wood box.
Which Gift Box Works Best for Laser Engraving?
UV Color Printing
Print full color graphics, large and small using UV Color Printing. How does UV color printing compare while personalizing wood boxes? Discover the circumstances when UV printing will and will not work while personalizing wood boxes.
Strengths of UV Color Printing
- An affordable and straightforward way to decorate wood boxes.
- Great for showcasing brand and event colors.
- Works for small printed logos.
- Also works for full surface prints, which can be done on any box color.
- Provides a long shelf life product that’s permanent and not ruined by UV rays.
- Design doesn’t fade, chip, or crack because of its cured color application.
- Captures full color photos and family moments well, while providing family heirloom quality.
- Easy to clean with soap and a wet rag.
Weaknesses of UV Color Printing
- UV printing colors may differ from Pantone colors.
- For large quantity orders you may prefer a traditional print method like screenprinting.
- The print determines which box finish you should go with, which can limit your options.
Which Box Finish Works Best with UV Color Printing?
Full Color Debossing
The full color debossing process was invented by the artisans here at TP&Co. and combines several processes to create a stunning wood box appearance. But is this personalization technique right for your next project?
Strengths of Full Color Debossing
- Has all the benefits from both engraving and UV printing rolled into one.
- Creates a tactile appearance that you want to touch and experience.
- Features a rich indent on the surface of a box that provides a unique layered design.
- Builds an image overlay that works great for adding text, enhancing images, and coupling graphics.
Weaknesses of Full Color Debossing
- As this is a multiple technique process, it’s more labor intensive.
- The premium quality created from this process carries a higher cost than simpler processes like engraving and UV printing.
Which Box Finish Works Best with Full Color Debossing?
Belly Band Packaging
Avoid altering the wood box itself while featuring a ton of print space for marketing material and product information on each belly band. Yet, how do you know whether this personalization process is right for your upcoming project?
Strengths of Belly Band Packaging
- This personalization method doesn’t alter the wood box itself.
- Great for combining with a permanent customization process or for leaving the wood box itself unpersonalized.
- Offers a way to showcase brand information and marketing text on each side of the box.
- Have the recipient take action by including a coupon code or discount code, which can be printed on the belly band.
- Printed designs match Pantone color guidelines which is perfect for corporate marketing branding.
- There’s a wide selection of belly band sizes available. From belly bands that cover the whole surface and leave no wood exposed to slim belly bands that showcase more of your wood boxes.
- Belly bands are more affordable than making UV printed wood boxes.
Weaknesses of Belly Band Packaging
- Best for orders of 50 or greater as the belly band packaging requires more set up than alternatives like UV printing.
- Not for one-off small runs, which are better suited for decorative labels or engraved designs instead.
Which Box Finish Works Best With Belly Band Packaging?
- All boxes work well with belly bands. Which color you choose depends on your event or brand colors.
- Our team will consult with you and help you select the box color that works best with your design.
ENGRAVING + BELLY BAND
You don’t need to stick to one personalization process. In fact, we can combine two or more personalization styles such as a belly band and engraving to achieve the wood box appearance you want. How you combine our customization methods to build the perfect wood boxes are only limited by your imagination.
Strengths of Engraving + Belly Band & Other Multi-Processes
- The engraving and belly band multi-process technique offers the same strengths as both individual processes, but also leaves a permanent mark on each gift box that you’d want on your brand or promotional gift.
- Windowed belly bands can showcase an engraved design, while also allowing for space to print promotional and brand information. Our windowed belly bands are available for every wood finish box.
- UV color printing, full color debossing, decorative labels, printed ribbons, and any other personalization technique will create the most unique multi-process gift boxes.
- Even if you don’t see an example of two combined personalization styles here doesn’t mean it can’t be done by our team. Get in touch to discuss your next project.
Weaknesses of Engraving + Belly Band & Other Multi-Processes
- Whereas engraving can be done in low quantities, the belly band requires an order of around 50 boxes due to the complexity of the process.
Do you have an informal event and need a cost-effective solution? Decorative labels are affordable, come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and they’re perfect for limited quantity production runs.
Strengths of Decorative Labels
- Most cost effective personalization technique, especially for low volume orders.
- There are several decorative label shapes and sizes to select from and we can make custom designs for large orders.
- We can apply decorative labels in various ways on a wood box to create a unique contrast between multiple designs.
Weaknesses of Decorative Labels
- Processes such as full color debossing create a higher quality end product, and make a stronger impression for formal events.
Which Wood Box Works Best With Decorative Labels?
- The box you select will depend on the design and colors of your decorative labels.
- Our team will be glad to consult you on which wood boxes work best for your next project. Simply send us a message or use the green chat button in the lower right corner.
With a variety of materials to choose from, we can create unique gift tags that tie your whole look together. Use our gift tags to tie your theme together or come up with a unique solution that’s all your own.
Here's What to Know About Our Custom Gift Tags
- There are several materials and processes we can use to make perfect gift tags for your next project or event.
- The materials and processes you choose will depend on what you’re trying to convey and the your upcoming event.
- Our team will consult with you to determine the best gift tag materials and processes to accompany your wood boxes.
With different materials, colors, and widths, printed ribbons provide unlimited customization options for decorating your custom brown rustic finish wood boxes. Find out more about what we can do with printed ribbons.
Here's What to Know About Our Custom Printed Ribbons
- Silk ribbon, cotton ribbon, felt ribbon, and more! We have access to a variety of ribbon materials for any occasions.
- We’ll help you select the right color and width for each personalized wood box to meet your needs.
- We’re happy to help match ribbon with personalization methods and box finishes to create your perfect packaging.
- Offers an affordable and customizable way to personalize our wood boxes with your brand name, a logo, or event information.
- Works well with gift tags to provide a great finishing touch on any wood box.
Let's Build Your Custom Wood Boxes!
If you have an idea for a custom box or you’re curious about the process of designing a box from scratch, please contact us. We’re ready to make the perfect boxes for your upcoming project or event. Simply click the green button in the right corner of your screen to send us a message or use our live chat feature.
Stock sizes for immediate customization
We customize items using customization techniques like engraving, sandblasting, and wood carving. Explore the many ways we create custom gifts.